Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My baby's growing up...

Our four month check up was yesterday and here are Bug's Stats:
  • 15.15 pounds
  • 26.5 inches long
  • 16.75 inch head
My baby is in the 90th percentile which in doctor's terms means he is big for his age. Well Duh! I pick him up every day and could have told them that without all their fancy charts. He received two shots which did not impress him one bit but he got to cuddle with mommy most of the day. That made him very happy! :)

To add to an already exciting day, he slept in his crib last night for the first time. He was there all night and only woke a few times to nurse. I didn't get much sleep trying to listen for him but I am sure that will get better with time. 

I can't believe how fast our baby is growing. We are so thankful for each and every day and all the blessings that come with having a child.

Love and Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment